Oaks Lexicon is perfectly positioned on Ann St just a few minutes to the centre of the Brisbane CBD, central train station, the Brisbane River and ferry stop, as well as a short walk into the Fortitude Valley – offering close proximity to everything Brisbane has to offer.
This apartment boasts one of the most popular floorplans in the Lexicon building, with a large living area separated by two bedrooms. Equipped with a full-size kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances, three balconies plus street frontage, this apartment provides a beautiful open view that creates a great sense of space and comfortability.
Investment return options include permanent rentals with great long-term tenants, or Oaks Corporate Letting which can offer owners a return for 52 weeks a year or the option of owner-use, allowing for a flexible investment with a high return.
Don’t miss this one! Inspect by appointment soon!
Other Features Include:
• Heated pool, BBQ area, and gym
• Secure foyer, lifts and parking
• Short walk to Customs House and the River Cat Ferry
• Granite bench-tops and stainless-steel appliances
• Close to Queen St Mall, Bus stop & Train station
• Located walking distance from Oracle Australia Brisbane Field Office, BHP Billiton’s Brisbane Office Headquarters
• Walking distance to Eagle St dining precinct including the Pig ‘N’ Whistle Riverside, Blackbird Bar & Grill, Friday’s Riverside and Jade Buddha Bar & Kitchen